Announcing Our 2017-2018 Broadway Season!
Please check out our FAQ below. You can also click the PDF link to our season order form to view pricing and package options. Please call us at (775) 686-6609 if you have questions.
When you are ready to submit your information to subscribe, click here:
The ABCs of Subscribing:
- Advanced Access!
- Early access to ticket sales for each Broadway show in the season
- First to hear about any special added engagements
- First to know next season’s lineup
- Best Seats!
- Priority seating options selected through personalized customer service
- Change Options!
- Exclusive ability to exchange tickets on a show-by-show basis
- Can I choose which shows I want in my package? Subscription packages are pre-set and you can choose either the 6-show package or the 5-show package. We are confident that you’ll love our great line-up!
- What is the difference between the 6-show package and the 5-show package? RENT is NOT included in the 5-show package.
- How does the add-on show work? STOMP is an optional add-on show which is not included in the 6-show or 5-show package. You may choose any performance of STOMP and purchase as many tickets as you would like. Your same seats are not guaranteed for an add-on show, but you will be provided with the very best seats available in whichever price level you choose.
- Do I get to pick my seats? Yes! Let us know about your seating preferences and we will advise the best seats. You can choose which available seats you like best!
- When are tickets mailed? Your season tickets will be mailed to you after your order is completed and you will receive them prior to your first performance date. If you subscribe within a week of the first performance date, we will hold your tickets at Will Call for you to pick up with a photo ID.
- Can I split the payment on my order with a friend or family member? Of course! The payment methods on your order must match (example: all credit cards, or all cash/check), but we can split the payment on your order at no additional cost.
- What if I can’t make it to an assigned performance date? No problem! As a Season Ticket Holder, you have the exclusive benefit of exchanging your tickets on a show-by-show basis. Exchanges must be done in person at the Box Office with valid ID and original tickets in hand. Tickets may be exchanged for a different performance in the run of the same show. Please Note: Tickets cannot be exchanged to a different show.
- Am I able to purchase additional tickets before they go on sale to the general public? Yes! Season Ticket Holders receive special early-access pre-sale codes for each show. Generally, you will receive a one-week advance purchase/exchange period before shows go on sale to the public. Pre-sale codes are sent via email to the email address you provide us with when you subscribe.
- As a Season Ticket Holder, do I receive a discount on tickets? You do! As a Season Ticket Holder, you receive the benefit of a 10% discount on additional ticket purchases for most Broadway shows. Be sure to use your Season Ticket Holder discount code when purchasing tickets over the phone or online. If you are purchasing in person at the Box Office, the only thing you will need is your valid photo ID.
- Can I authorize friends or family members to have access to my account? Please contact our Box Office Manager at (775) 686-6609 for authorization details. Only designated authorized account users will be able to make any exchanges, additional purchases, re-prints, etc. on your account.
- What are the other benefits I receive as a Season Ticket Holder? In addition to the benefits outlined above, Season Ticket Holders also receive these great perks:
- You will have the same seats for all shows in your package.
- You will always hear first! Any exclusive news will be given to our Season Ticket Holders before it is released to the general public.
- If your tickets are lost, we will re-print them for you at no additional cost.
- Your same seats are guaranteed next season if you choose to renew your subscription.
- You have priority access to seating if you would like to request different seats next season.
Still Have Questions? Call us at (775) 686-6609